Shipping & Handling
February Shipping Notice: We are in the middle of full inventory restock that is due every February. All items that are out of stock will be shipped after February 22nd, 2021 and we cannot guarantee that your items will deliver by Valentines Day. If your order contains both items that are in stock and items that are out of stock, we will ship the items that are in stock first and ship out the rest of your order separately afterwards. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!
- COVID-19 has wildly affected our daily lives and unfortunately also delayed global logistics chain immensely. We would like to apologize in advance for the delays that may occur due to unpredictable travel and shipping restrictions worldwide. If your order happens to be stuck in transit for a long time, please email us and we would be happy to assist you but we do ask that you please give us an additional 12-20 business days for all items to arrive in full.
Do you ship to my country?
- Yes! We proudly ship WORLDWIDE, and always 100% FREE of cost!
How does your shipping process work?
- In an effort to eliminate unnecessary waste and reduce our carbon footprint as a company, we partner with global merchants from USA, France and China and ship directly from our factories to provide you the best prices and the cutest products in the most efficient way possible.
- We provide FREE SHIPPING on every order and ship globally from several key partnered companies, because of this your item may take 2-3 weeks to arrive, clear through custom and deliver to your doorstep, depending on your location. Please note, that due to the extreme popularity of our products and limited quantity in stock, these are only estimates and do not include the additional 3-5 days of fulfillment. If unexpected issues or delays arise, please feel free to email us at [email protected] and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Has my order been dispatched?
- You will receive an automatic email notification when your order has been dispatched with your tracking information. Please note it may take up to 5 days for tracking to become fully active.
For multi-item orders, why do my items arrive separately?
- If you have ordered multiple items from our store (for example, an airpod case and a plushie toy), you may have noticed that we provide two separate tracking IDs for these items. This is because we may ship out your item from separate warehouses across the country depending on availability and shipping speed per country. Additionally, we may also ship out items separately due to packet size restrictions in your country.
- Furthermore, if an item is popular and on a bit of a back order, we might ship your items at different times, in different packages, to prevent holding up your order and to get it to you as fast as possible!
Can I cancel my order?
- We begin processing orders very quickly here at Bobo's House, to your benefit! But we know that mistakes can happen so we do allow cancellations within the hour after ordering. Beyond that, you will be subject to a 20% restocking & processing fee for cancellations. For more information about your specific order, please reach out to us at [email protected]!
I entered the wrong address on my order, can I please get it reshipped or get a refund?
What about possible custom fees?
- We ship our items using the exact address/information that is provided to us at the time of checkout and cannot make any changes during the transit once items have been shipped out. Please make sure that you have the full and correct information and provide us with as much detail as possible (phone number, email address, etc) to ensure timely and safe delivery.
- At this time, any order that does not get successfully delivered will be the responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
- Sadly, we do not have a Magic 8 ball that tells us anything about customs fees, taxes, duties, etc, and we can’t mark items as “gifts” either. These fees are NOT included in your shipping charge, so you’ll be responsible for any fees charged upon delivery. We don’t issue refunds for customs fees, shipping cost, or the cost of your goods should you refuse to pay upon delivery.
Do you give refunds?
- Yes, if the item is lost in transit for more than 60 days or damaged upon arrival, you are eligible for a full refund or store credit.
- If the reason you'd like a refund is not due to quality or shipping issues, you are eligible for store credit upon approval. Please email [email protected] if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase.
- APO/FPO & PO Boxes are unfortunately not accepted. Please use full addresses only!
- Package to some countries may be paid for clearance customs tax when you pick it up, depending on the country/commodity.